- Um… how is it July already!? Â Where the heck did June go? Â I was talking to my husband last night and told him that I actually feel that an entire year of life didn’t happen because I honestly cannot believe this is Aiden’s second summer. Â It’s absurd how fast the months (and apparently years) are flying by. Â Someone please make it stop.
- Speaking of summer, I’m loving the weather lately! Â It’s getting really hot here but the mornings and evenings cool down and are perfect for sitting outside enjoying my little family. Â It’s one of my favorite moments of the day!
- I hate to even say anything because I feel like tonight isn’t going to be very good because Aiden is overtired, but he’s sleeping so well! Â His bedtime is 7:30 pm sharp and he wakes up anywhere from 5:30-7:00 am! Â When we went to my mom’s house last weekend, he even slept good in the pak n’ play, which never happens! Â It’s blissful.
- I can really relate to Stephanie’s postÂ lately. Â I’m lacking motivation big time in most all areas of my life. Â As you might have noticed, I haven’t posted my usual 5 times per week for the past couple weeks. Â Last week I did, but this week has been slower and there have been other weeks like that. Â Truth be told, blogging takes up a lot of time. Â I usually write my posts for the next day during Aiden’s nap time. Â Lately, all I want to do during nap time is sleep or at the very least relax. Â Honestly, there isn’t a minute during the day that I just do nothing. Â I’m constantly keeping up with housework, blogging, my acupuncture business stuff and most of the time Aiden. Â When my head hits the pillow at night, I’m out. Â I’m exhausted. Â I’m a little unsure how to proceed from here…
- Half marathon training has been going well the past couple weeks! Â I have decided to run about 3-4 times a week – that’s all the energy I have. Â I do 2-3 midweek 3 mile runs (which are going to increase soon) and a long run on the Saturday mornings. Â I’m at about 6 miles right now – the furthest I’ve run since before I got pregnant. Â WOW that was a long time ago.
- Â I think that’s all my Thursday thoughts… or I’m too tired to think anymore about anything but sleep!
What’s on your mind lately?
What’s been the best thing about summer so far?
Anything other fun plans for the summer?