- If I’m going to be honest, this week has been a little weird. Last weekend when we were driving down from the mountains, I felt horrible and started throwing up. I figured it was altitude sickness and thought I would be better on Monday. Long story short, I really didn’t feel better until Wednesday this week and had a sinus infection on top of things.
- I had a work meeting yesterday, s I dropped Aiden off at drop-in daycare for the second time of his life. The first time, I was with David and we were having dinner down the street. This time, it was just me and I had to drive 20 minutes away. I felt a little anxious leaving him and really wanted to go pick him up when the meeting was over! I missed this little guy.
- I’m loving running lately. I have been only averaging about 3 days a week and then trying to sprinkle in some weights as well. My longest run is 4.5 miles now and I’m planning on doing 5 miles this weekend. I know for some of you that doesn’t seem like much, but after my long hiatus, I’m happy to be building a solid base and half-marathon training again. I don’t use my Run Keeper all that frequently because I run at the gym most days.
- It’s getting warm around Denver now and Aiden is loving spending even more time outside, in the pool, at the park and at the splash pad. I try to incorporate one of those things everyday for the little one.
- I’ve been craving Smashburger lately because they released an announcement that they are now serving Udi’s gluten-free buns. I eat hamburgers pretty regularly and they never include a bun due to being gluten-free
- Speaking of hamburgers, this weekend we are hosting a block party for our neighbors and we are having hamburgers and chicken and apple sausages. I think I’m going to buy some gf buns now!
- And for a little sentiment today…
How has working out been going for you lately?
Any BBQ’s on the agenda in the near future?
Do you have a hard time dropping your kids off?
How long does it take for them to be okay with getting dropped off?