- David is always looking for a project, so he decided to create a play area for Aiden in our backyard. We cleared out some river rock that has been bothering me since we moved in a 1.5 years ago. Â We put mulch over the area and then put his toys on there and all of us were happy as clams. Â David and I reclaimed our patio and Aiden gets to play – win-win.
- We are headed to my mom’s house in Nebraska this afternoon for the weekend! Â I can’t wait – it’s always so relaxing there. Â David is planning on golfing all weekend and we’re also going to brunch and to see the Easter Bunny on Sunday.
- We are also going to hike this monument in my hometown. Â David has never done and once you reach the top, it’s really pretty. Â You can see the plains for miles.
- We had the most exciting thing happen on Sunday night! Â Aiden slept through the night (8:20 pm – 6:15 am) and I didn’t have to get up one time to nurse him. Â It took 13 months 10 days to get to this point, but we did reach it. Â Unfortunately, he hasn’t done it since, but I feel that is progress!
- I did read an article about how babies could possibly have ulterior motives when they are night nursing.Â A professor published some new research in theÂ Evolution, Medicine and Public HealthÂ journal that said this might be a baby’s way of ensuring they are the only one for a while! Â Sleep deprivation and breastfeeding delay ovulation which leads to prolonged infertility. Â If this is true, Aiden is going to be mad when he isn’t the baby in the family anymore.
- I don’t have any TV shows that I watch right now and I kinda want a show in my life. Â I used to watch Revenge and Grey’s Anatomy but I’ve lost interest in both of those. Â Although, I heard that Revenge is good again. What are your suggestions!
I think that’s all my random thoughts for today.
Do you believe that sleep article about babies ulterior motives?
What show should I watch?
What are you doing for Easter weekend?