In case you missed last week’s 13 month update, here is a podcast detailing the past month of Aiden’s life – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Mastering walking
- Getting better at independent play
- Personality shining through more and more
- Babbling longer “words”
- Eating well
- Painful teething
- Having a discipline more due to him testing my limits
- Finding random objects in my toilet
- Still waking up 2 times a night (but maybe getting better)
- First major illness
- Contracted croup that resulted in two ER visits and an overnight hospital stay
- Giving medicine in a syringe
Listen to the full podcast episode here!
What was the highlight of your month?!