This week has really gotten away from me and sometimes I like the randomness of thinking out loud and linking up with Amanda’s “Thinking Out Loud” series. Don’t forget to check out her blog today to see what everyone else’s thoughts are!
- Well we made it through Aiden’s first birthday party (and David and I’s first time planning one) with a success! He is now one and we are onto the second year of his life.
- While we did make it through the weekend just fine, Aiden and I caught a cold this week and I was under the weather on his actual birthday. He didn’t get it as bad as me (thank God), but his little nose has been really stuffy.
- This past week has been awesome in the weather department as well. Despite a random snow on Tuesday night, it’s been in the 50’s and 60’s for days! I can tell spring is on the horizon.
- I worked out for 8 days straight by doing T25 and cycling classes our gym and now it’s been 5 days with no workouts due to being sick. I can hardly wait to get back on schedule.
- I am really glad my sister got to come last weekend! It’s always good to see her and I’m going to see her again in a couple weeks!
- I absolutely love how Kath gave herself a weight loss report card. This is the perfect way to break down all the components that go into weight loss. I still have about 6 lbs. that I want to lose – my vanity pounds. I haven’t been hard on myself this entire past year on losing weight and have fairly naturally done it without any deprivation or working out too intensely. I am ready to kick it into gear and eat healthier and exercise more intense (which I’ve been doing). I plan on doing this soon!
- I found this article – 50 Things Every Parent Should Remember About Raising Kids and really took it to heart. It definitely stated the obvious, but had such great points to remember. These are my favorite four:
- If you’re about to embark on the labor and delivery process (or ever), take it from me, hire a birth photographer! You will cherish these pictures more than anything ever. They are done very tastefully and honestly, I look at them a lot. You won’t regret it. For you Denverites, hire Alicia Wendland! Here is her page on our birth.
Those are my random thoughts on this Thursday!
Did you/would ever hire a birth photographer?
How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?
What workout are you doing today/lately?