This week has really gotten away from me and sometimes I like the randomness of thinking out loud and linking up with Amandaâ€™s â€œThinking Out Loudâ€ series. Â Don’t forget to check outÂ herÂ blogÂ today to see what everyone elseâ€™s thoughts are!
- Well we made it through Aiden’s first birthday party (and David and I’s first time planning one) with a success! Â He is now oneÂ and we are onto the second year of his life.
- While we did make it through the weekend just fine, Aiden and I caught a cold this week and I was under the weather on his actual birthday. Â He didn’t get it as bad as me (thank God), but his little nose has been really stuffy.
- This past week has been awesome in the weather department as well. Â Despite a random snow on Tuesday night, it’s been in the 50’s and 60’s for days! Â I can tell spring is on the horizon.
- I worked out for 8 days straight by doing T25 and cycling classes our gym and now it’s been 5 days with no workouts due to being sick. Â I can hardly wait to get back on schedule.
- I am really glad my sister got to come last weekend! Â It’s always good to see her and I’m going to see her again in a couple weeks!
- I absolutely love how Kath gave herself a weight loss report card. Â This is the perfect way to break down all the components that go into weight loss. Â I still have about 6 lbs. that I want to lose – my vanity pounds. Â I haven’t been hard on myself this entire past year on losing weight and have fairly naturally done it without any deprivation or working out too intensely. Â I am ready to kick it into gear and eat healthier and exercise more intense (which I’ve been doing). Â I plan on doing this soon!
- I found this article – 50 Things Every Parent Should Remember About Raising Kids and really took it to heart. Â It definitely stated the obvious, but had such great points to remember. These are my favorite four:
- If you’re about to embark on the labor and delivery process (or ever), take it from me, hire a birth photographer! Â You will cherish these pictures more than anything ever. Â They are done very tastefully and honestly, I look at them a lot. Â You won’t regret it. Â For you Denverites, hire Alicia Wendland! Â Here is her page on our birth.
Those are my random thoughts on this Thursday!
Did you/would ever hire a birth photographer?
How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?
What workout are you doing today/lately?