We have all have things that we miss once we have the little ones and I am no different! Â Sometimes in the midst of a trying moment, I think back to my life pre-baby and think about all the spontaneous things I did before I had a child and wish I would have appreciated those times more instead of wishing away the present.
Here is my top 10 list:
- Savored alone time
- Not worried about being lonely in the future
- Saved double the amount of money I thought I needed pre-baby
- Traveled more
- Enjoyed sleep
- Do things spur of the moment
- Get my acupuncture up and running
- Spend more money on myself
- Pamper myself
- Go to movies more
Listen to the podcast for more!
What do you wish you would have done more of pre-baby?