There are lots of kind and gracious ways to help a new mom. Â In this post, I talked about the best ways I liked to be helped when I brought home Aiden from the hospital.
The best ways I found to help were the following:
1. Bring a meal
2. Remind her that she’s doing great and perfection doesn’t exist
3. Come over and hold the baby while she takes a shower or nap
4. Ask if there are any errands to run or anything she needs
5. Visit her after the big rush is over
7. Offer to go for a walk or coffee with her
8. Only stay the allotted 30 minutes
If you want to hear more and learn the exceptions to the rules, listen to the podcast!