Don’t you think one of the best parts about the holiday season is that movies that come on (again and again)?
I certainly do. In fact, I have a list of 5 that I must watch every.single.year without fail and I thought I’d share them with you in case you are looking for a heart-felt movie to get yourself in the Christmas spirit!
1. Home Alone. This is probably my all-time favorite Christmas movie. I remember watching in 1990 when it came out and I haven’t missed one year since.
2. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. This is a classic and I love both versions, but I really still love the original cartoon version. I know, call me old-fashioned.
3. Jingle All the Way. This is another one that might not be as popular, but I still love it. If you love a good comedy, you’ll like this one!
4. Love Actually. I love all the people in this movie
and all star-studded movies. It’s about love and Christmas and there’s obviously drama.
5. Home Alone 2. I couldn’t love the first one without loving the second one. It also takes you on a tour of NYC, so what’s not to love about that too?
These are the five movies that I watch every year.
Some runners up for good holiday movies include Elf, The Santa Claus and Miracle on 34th Street.
What is your favorite holiday movie?