I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, happiness and yummy food. We are in Scottsbluff, NE with my mom today, but we won’t be having our meal until Saturday, so I have more to look forward to.
Today I’ll be watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, possibly some football, spending time with my little family and probably watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I haven’t quite let me child side go yet.
Since today is all about being thankful, I thought I would write a list of the things I’m most thankful in my life. Throughout the month of November, I participated in “The Thankful Project” so I got to think about lots of things I’m thankful for.
I’m Thankful For (in no particular order):
- My faith
- Our little miracle – Aiden – and how happy and healthy he is
- My supportive husband
- My loving and gracious family
- Our quaint comfortable house
- Financial security
- Nutritious food
- My playful Otis
- Living in the beautiful State of Colorado that also allows us to be closer to my mom
- Breastfeeding that has lasted 9 months and is still going strong
- Feeling all the love I need
- Friends that feel like family
- Endless opportunities
- Feeling safe and secure
- Our united nation
I could go on and on, but these are the most important parts of my life. Let’s spread extra love today!
What are you thankful for?