1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers and give them questions to answer.
1. What is a baby name that was at the top of your list, but your husband just hated?
I don’t really think we had one, but we had it the other way around. Â He really really loves Sydney, Australia and wanted his child (girl or boy) to be named either Sydney or Sidney. Â I would have gone with it for a girl, but for a boy, I just couldn’t! Â He was disappointed, but I guess we have one in the name bank for the next go round if it’s a girl.
2. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Hmmm… this one is tough because I love all pizza and lots of different kinds. Â I would have to say my favorite is probably Hawaiian with canadian bacon and pineapple with lots of marinara sauce!
3. Do you vacation to relax or to adventure? And, where would you go?
I have to say I used to go on vacation for adventure prior to having a baby! Â Now I can’t picture anything better than laying on a beach doing absolutely nothing! Â I would love to go to any tropical beach at the moment.
4. Do you holiday shop ahead of time or last minute?
I have to say I’m kind of a last minute holiday shopper. Â I think in advance what to get people, but for some reason, I always wait until mid December or later to finally get it done!
5. If you could try any career in the world for a month which would you choose and why?
This is also difficult because I think there are lots of jobs that sound interesting. Â I would like to be a forensic psychologist because I’m intrigued by this field. Â I would also love to own a wellness center! Â I hope this dream comes true in my life.
6. Do you prefer to shop online or in person?
Now days, Amazon and Etsy are my best friends.
7. What is the most surprising thing about motherhood?
How much I love this little bug and how it grows everyday. Â I always knew that I would love my child and was so excited to meet him, but it’s a love like you can never understand until you have it. Â I would do anything in the world for Aiden!
8. If you could live anywhere where would you?
I have to say I’m right where I want to be in Denver. Â I have seasons, am close to my mom and love the city. Â I wish other family members were closer, but maybe someday!
9. Complete this sentence: “Never have I ever…”
Never have I ever gone sky diving. Â I am afraid of heights!
10. Take theÂ Jung TypologyÂ test. Do you think the results fit you?
Introvert(56%)Â Â iNtuitive(38%)Â Â Feeling(38%)Â Â Judging(11%)
- You haveÂ moderateÂ preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
- You haveÂ moderateÂ preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
- You haveÂ moderateÂ preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
- You haveÂ slightÂ preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
I would say I am more of an introvert than extrovert, but only slightly like it says. Â I would say the results are fairly accurate in all of the categories actually!
11. What are you most looking forward to before we ring in 2014?
Getting back into running and seeing Aiden develop and grow.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What’s your favorite way to workout?
3. What’s your favorite dish to make?
4. What’s your dream job?
5. Where’s the most exciting place you’ve been on vacation?
6. What’s your favorite thing you’ve done in 2013 this far?
7. What’s your favorite dessert?
8. What’s your favorite blog?
9. What’s your favorite season and why?
10. What’s the one thing you’re looking forward to in 2014?
11. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?