A few weeks ago, we were invited to a graduation party for a neighbor and I was in the mood to bake anyways, so it worked out perfectly to bake chocolate chip cookies for it! Â These cookies are simple, classic and eooey-gooey goodness! Â If any of you saw the movie Julie and Julia, this recipe was discussed with Julia and Irma met!
This recipe was taken from TLC Recipes.
1 C. plus 2 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 Stick of Softened Butter (1/2 C.)
1/2 C. Sugar
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/4 C. Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk together the flour and baking soda
3. Beat together the sugar, butter and brown sugar in a separate bowl
4. Add in the egg, salt and vanilla
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture until they combine fully
6. Stir in chocolate chips
7. Drop heaping teaspoon spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Â Bake one sheet for 8-10 minutes.