Happy Monday! Â For the holidays, I saw this little survey going around, so I decided to take part as well. Â Take a look at another blogger’s answers here!
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
Before getting pregnant, running on holidays was my favorite! Â It gave me more room to eat all the delicious food. Â This year, I’m hoping to get a nice walk in before all the festivities (weather-permitting).
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
My sister is a stickler for tradition, so we have all our meals planned out meticulously. Â On Christmas morning, we eat King’s Hawaiian bread french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and mimoas!
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
We make homemade pizzas and drink bottled Coca Cola on Christmas eve after our church service. Â They are amazing! Â I also LOVE breakfast on Christmas morning and of course, just being with family.
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
So this year I feel like the Grinch because I didn’t put a tree up. Â I love all Christmas trees, but with the moving and non-stop house projects, I didn’t feel like doing it. Â I decorated the house, but sadly no tree. Â We are going to my mom’s house for Christmas and she has a big one:)
6. Christmas pajamasâ€¦ yay or nay?
YAY! Â We always get them:)
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parentsâ€™ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
We spend both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my mom’s house every single year! On Christmas Day, we go to my grandma’s house 30 minutes away for dinner and to open presents with them.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
I love all Christmas treats. Â I don’t even have a favorite. Â I’m up for new ideas every year. Â I’m not super traditional, so I don’t mind every year being different!
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockingsâ€¦ yes or no?
We usually take turns opening presents. Â We love stockings too! Â They are one of my favorite things to open!
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
I love Home Alone and Home Alone 2. Â I am almost embarrassed to admit it, but Jingle All the Way is pretty darn good too:)